WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

my friend cindy was talking during lunch and she was telling me that most Hmong people look down on her for being with a non Hmong guy but being with a dark skinned guy. her mother told her that " I wish you would be with a Hmong guy instead of him." I told her " really that still exists I thought by this point in time people would be tolerable with who you want to be with regardless of what your race, culture , and skin color you are." she then told me " most Asian cultures are like that because it keeps the family line pure."
It would be nice for someday to move away from that way of thinking

And this one !

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

fried chicken, BBQ chicken, chicken tandoori, sheek kebab, KFC, mcdonalds, roasted chicken, honey glazed chicken :p chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken

Boo you are making me hungry too >.<

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

She's Hmong :p

Yeah I know that :p but then how do you say it politically correct if you don't know what she is . Do you say she's Asian but her race is or she is Asian but her culture is

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Every time I look at my 925, I'm reminded why it is still the best looking WP8 Lumia available, based on pure aesthetics. I still think that overall design, the top 4 are the Lumia 800, Lumia 925, HTC Radar and HTC 8S. Yup, I picked the 8S over the 8X here. I forgot how stylish the 8S is, and with WP8.1, it surely is quite usable with the apps to the SD card since the 4GB internal is Touch Diamondesque at best.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

If you're looking for simple sexy premium looks, the best 3 WP ever are the Lumia 925, Lumia 800 and the 8X.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Yeah I know that :p but then how do you say it politically correct if you don't know what she is . Do you say she's Asian but her race is or she is Asian but her culture is

she is an Asian... :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Every time I look at my 925, I'm reminded why it is still the best looking WP8 Lumia available, based on pure aesthetics. I still think that overall design, the top 4 are the Lumia 800, Lumia 925, HTC Radar and HTC 8S. Yup, I picked the 8S over the 8X here. I forgot how stylish the 8S is, and with WP8.1, it surely is quite usable with the apps to the SD card since the 4GB internal is Touch Diamondesque at best.

I thought the 928 looked good but the 925 is good I wish I has a micro sd or 32gb of storage I would of bought it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs