WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

This. The 930 is at least a more refined 925 design with much better internals.

Sup Wandering?

I agree. At first, I didn't really like the Icon. But the more I saw it, the more I appreciated its stylings. I'd get a white one those. As much as I like the grey 925 I have, the white on this this is hella kinda nice.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I'd still wanna see a 41mp or bigger in nokia n8 design :D with a bigger screen :') I miss my phone so much!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Okay then, which three designs are you talking about?

(I don't want to read the entire backlog of posts.)

Lol.

In my book, the top 2 overall designs for WP8 are the 8X and 925, with the 930 and 720/920 and 8S right behind them.

The best WP7 design was the Lumia 800, with the Radar and Titan 2 following next. After that was the Focus S/Focus, then Mozart/ 7 Surround.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Sup Wandering?

I agree. At first, I didn't really like the Icon. But the more I saw it, the more I appreciated its stylings. I'd get a white one those. As much as I like the grey 925 I have, the white on this this is hella kinda nice.
"Wandering?" Okay, then.

The Icon is still (pardon the pun) iconic in my book. It's actually the first Lumia flagship that pulled off that aluminum look excellently.
Nokia put up a lot of metal phones in the past, but few compare to the Icon/930.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The sexiest Android phones in Black I've seen since last year are the Z Ultra and the HTC One M7. I tell you, I almost bought the Black Z Ultra because it was that smoking hot in Piano Black, and I could see myself using a Black HTC One M7.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

"Wandering?" Okay, then.

The Icon is still (pardon the pun) iconic in my book. It's actually the first Lumia flagship that pulled off that aluminum look excellently.
Nokia put up a lot of metal phones in the past, but few compare to the Icon/930.

Didn't feel like writing out your whole screen name...you know, in the same vein like you not wanting to read through the backlog of posts...😊

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

All this talk about design makes me miss the butterfly phones.

They were perfect if you wanted a phone and a game console!

Loved the dual controls of the N95, series. I swear, I'd buy a N86 and take that on a trip back home and bang out decent pictures, get good GPS directions, play some serious music and made calls...and not worry a ton about the battery dying on me in the middle of the day.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ah, the nostalgia of old school phones. Boy OEMs have done a nice job, when they make some stellar designs...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I guess I was too little to appreciate phones when those phones came out. I was in 7th grade and I didn't care about phones all cared about was getting out of middle school and chilling with my friends ;P

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss