WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I don't wanna depend on anyone =( but I'm left with no choice...i wish i could work part time here...but they won't
He means once my mother is dead....he'll marry again

oh I see. it sucks that you want to work and get money/ I remember you told me that you cant until you get married so you can work. but if your not married you have to depend on your father which he wont get them for you >.<

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

My mother will force me to get married &#55357;&#56465; to someone i don't like

>.< *shivers* when I think of that I think of what ex told me . I would hate for that to happen to you. everyone should have to choice to who they get married with :) you wont be happy :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's why my dad said "you can't get everything you wish �� for"

that doesn't mean we cant try :D don't let it get you down :) just because someone says its not possible doesn't mean its not possible it just they haven't found a way to do it :p like if you want those headphones find ways to earn money and or prove to your father you deserve them

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I already can see it that im going to get sooo much backlash when I wake up :amaze::unhappysweat::confused: oh my I think im left traumatized here that im scared that whatever I say will be scrutinized D:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

okkok one more song boo :D and since this is an English forum I might as well put an English song that you might like and shows off how the current batacha is danced. though my father doesn't like it since its to sensual and close. even though I can dance like that but I chose not too if I were to I would be in trouble :eek:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well ill find out tomorrow .... well im off to sleep ...good night and good morning and I have a bead feeling ill get some sort of correction tomorrow :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99