WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sweet! I have a little sis. She'll be 9 in a week.

I have two older brothers. They are not very sweet. Rather heavy in stature. It's funny, when we were teenagers I was the fat one, now I'm fit and they have gained weight ;-)

But they are both very nice, I don't have much to do with them anymore, different cities, they have their own families. But it's still good to have them.

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

I have an older sister and brother. My brother used to torture me when I was kid, and my sister would beat him up for it. Now my brother is nice to me because I'm the only one in our family who puts up with him.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

Everyone's starting to sugar crash! I knew it. It was only a matter of time. All that red bull, and candy, and whatever else.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Everyone's starting to sugar crash! I knew it. It was only a matter of time. All that red bull, and candy, and whatever else.

I think Red Bull is the most disgusting thing that has ever made it to the market labeled as edible.

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

Haven't had any red bull today! And haven't had red bull for a while now i find other cheaper products that do the same thing :) even found an energy drink called p***y juice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss