WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My surface 2 stopped working. :( i charged it for about 2 hours and pressed the power button, nothing. :(

I guess this might be my move to get a Nexus 7 instead of a Surface 2 replacement.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My surface 2 stopped working. :( i charged it for about 2 hours and pressed the power button, nothing. :(

I guess this might be my move to get a Nexus 7 instead of a Surface 2 replacement.

Isn't it still under warranty?

I contemplated getting the Nexus 7 for some time now. I may still get it. I don't really need it but it's nice to have. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Knowledge is a good thing. Reading is great. Ask questions and look for answers. :)

I just decided I prefer to stay ignorant and not knowledgeable.

At least since I read read this newspaper I feel like the world has become even worse of a place. Everybody is hypocritical, arrogant and works only for the own interests. With people suffering and dying all the way.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Isn't it still under warranty?

I contemplated getting the Nexus 7 for some time now. I may still get it. I don't really need it but it's nice to have. :p

Yeah, I've had it for 5 months. :(

I'm gonna ask if i can exchange it under warranty for a Nexus 7.

I am so annoyed as, ah ****, it's 5 months old!! And i am not confident with getting a replacement in fear of the surface going bust again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786