WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I just decided I prefer to stay ignorant and not knowledgeable.

At least since I read read this newspaper I feel like the world has become even worse of a place. Everybody is hypocritical, arrogant and works only for the own interests. With people suffering and dying all the way.
I'm dying :(

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

My defective Surface 2 has really made me lose confidence in Microsoft, i know, i know, it's the first defective product, i know, i know i can get a replacement, but the damn thing failed on me after 5 ******* months!!! I don't expect that to happen especially after i have spent around about $750 in money!!!

And now what to do with the Type Cover, it's useless now...

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

My defective Surface 2 has really made me lose confidence in Microsoft, i know, i know, it's the first defective product, i know, i know i can get a replacement, but the damn thing failed on me after 5 ******* months!!! I don't expect that to happen especially after i have spent around about $750 in money!!!

And now what to do with the Type Cover, it's useless now...

Push and hold the power button, the black screen has happened a few times to my surface rt, and single presses don't work. I try and push and hold the power button and it usually comes back on

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

So maybe a Nexus 7, but then again, it was about $650, so i could get two for that price! But i might get a Nexus 7 instead, never said i will but who knows...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I just decided I prefer to stay ignorant and not knowledgeable.

At least since I read read this newspaper I feel like the world has become even worse of a place. Everybody is hypocritical, arrogant and works only for the own interests. With people suffering and dying all the way.

I have to admit that I'm not a fan of newspapers or news outlets in general.

The world is a messed up place. Humans are a big part of that. However nature does a great job of causing all kinds of issues. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss