WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have to admit that I'm not a fan of newspapers or news outlets in general.

The world is a messed up place. Humans are a big part of that. However nature does a great job of causing all kinds of issues. :p

We are the only species on this planet who doesn't kill one another for survival...

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

And me and my brother have been buying games for the original Xbox we have, and the games we have so far are...

Halo:CE
Half Life 2
and
Grand Theft Auto 3. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I have to admit that I'm not a fan of newspapers or news outlets in general.

The world is a messed up place. Humans are a big part of that. However nature does a great job of causing all kinds of issues. :p

Yes. Yes it does. But that's different. If somebody gets killed by a storm it's tragic and might have been avoidable. It's still an accident. If a person gets killed by another person, just out of hate, greed, jealousy, hunger for power or whatever other reason there might be to kill somebody, it's... I don't know any word that would fit here.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

You mean, anymore... wait until the crisis starts to hit. That may all change. :/

Yeah, wait, crisis? I guess you mean potential wars, energy crisis's, pandemics, world flooding, various ecosystem related problems and last but not least.

Chocolate shortages... ;D

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yes. Yes it does. But that's different. If somebody gets killed by a storm it's tragic and might have been avoidable. It's still an accident. If a person gets killed by another person, just out of hate, greed, jealousy, hunger for power or whatever other reason there might be to kill somebody, it's... I don't know any word that would fit here.

It's part of human nature. Sadly.

Until we understand or can control mental disorders there will always be this issue. Oh course (not to get it to the gun debate) as long as guns and other weapons are freely available we'll continue to see issues that result in mass bloodshed.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, wait, crisis? I guess you mean potential wars, energy crisis's, pandemics, world flooding, various ecosystem related problems and last but not least.

Chocolate shortages... ;D

You missed the biggest. :) Water.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

It's part of human nature. Sadly.

Until we understand or can control mental disorders there will always be this issue. Oh course (not to get it to the gun debate) as long as guns and other weapons are freely available we'll continue to see issues that result in mass bloodshed.

Guns are a noticeable problem (Although i do love looking at firearms or using them in Shooting related games...)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel