WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Don't worry,
No one pays much attention to what I say either!!!!!!!
����������

Do you ever say anything worth commenting on is the question. :p

Your usual comments - Hey, Hi & Bye

Other than that it's usually complaining that no one pays attention to you.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It's 35 C here. It has been even more higher temperature here in India in the past, but never had it felt this hot before.
What's happening here????????

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's 35 C here. It has been even more higher temperature here in India in the past, but never had it felt this hot before.
What's happening here????????

Come back when you're hit 42 to 47C with 80% humidity and no A/C and we'll talk ok?

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So who is Ashid? Age, occupation? Study? Tell us more?

I'm Ashid.
I am currently studying for Engineering. No, I don't work as I struggle to even find time after my studies. That's my life, maybe not so interesting but I love ❤ my life as it is.

Any other questions?
Feel free to ask.
😃

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm Ashid.
I am currently studying for Engineering. No, I don't work as I struggle to even find time after my studies. That's my life, maybe not so interesting but I love ❤ my life as it is.

Any other questions?
Feel free to ask.
��

What year of engineering and what type of engineering?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I almost cursed a lady out in rush hour today. Sigh. She could have stepped out of the train to let me exit, but she stood in the doorway like a log and further compounded things by acting wide eyed like I had leprosy when my headphones got caught on her hand and coat. Sigh.

It was interesting to be on the other end of the stop I transfer at today. I saw the swarm approach the train when it pulled in, put on a mean face and walked straight towards this little man who gave way. I had to do that because they never let people get off the train as they push to get on. I would have thrown a few elbows today, seriously.

It shouldn't be like that, but you've got to be a little mean and a little crazy looking in rush hour here. Most people are civil but as always you get those knuckleheads you've got to treat like a hooligan.

One of my good friends is coming to visit in June and I have to get her at the JFK airport and we have to travel in rush hour. I've always told her about the rush hours stories so she'll see it herself. I hope she keeps up with me as I cut through the crowds...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro