WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm not in one of those people :p

Neither am I! I once went at spa in New Zealand at Rotorua, a volcanic area. We tried a couple things, including the warm mud bath, the warm pool and a massage, however I smelled like sulfur for a few days afterwards. :/

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I don't know why English people call this cup sizes. But they are weird anyway, they bake with cups. What the hell does that mean? There are many different kind of cups. If they don't want to use a real measure like kg, the could at least give the values in pounds or something that Google could calculate an usable value out of it.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Neither am I! I once went at spa in New Zealand at Rotorua, a volcanic area. We tried a couple things, the warm pool was nice, however I smelled like sulfur for a few days afterwards. :/
My school took us for picnic once and there was a huge swimming pool :/ and the chlorine content was too high....we ended up being heavily tanned and our skin started to peel off for a month =|

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't know why English people call this cup sizes. But they are weird anyway, they bake with cups. What the hell does that mean? There are many different kind of cups. If they don't want to use a real measure like kg, the could at least give the values in pounds or something that Google could calculate an usable value out of it.

Americans you mean! The rest of the world has moved on, mostly.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't know why either I just go with it since I'm American 😁

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I'm gonna make some coffee!!..i must have inhaled some sand...something feels weird with my throat

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention