WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Your intended sarcasm came out to be truthful. I love biology... Certain parts of it. I don't enjoy studying about every bone and muscle in the body; however, I love studying nutrition and food science!

There was no sarcasm, I'm a biologist, of course I love biology.

Else my job would make me miserable as much as confusing XLPE/PVC for XLPE/SWA/PVC ;-)

I think every aspect of biology is very interesting, but when I think about biology I mean molecular mechanisms, behavior, evolutionary backgrounds, connectivity and dependency. Certainly not knowing 1000 plants by name or knowing the Latin term of every bone, this stuff I had to learn to some extent, but it's such a waste of time.

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

There was no sarcasm, I'm a biologist, of course I love biology.

Else my job would make me miserable as much as confusing XLPE/PVC for XLPE/SWA/PVC ;-)

I think every aspect of biology is very interesting, but when I think about biology I mean molecular mechanisms, behavior, evolutionary backgrounds, connectivity and dependency. Certainly not knowing 1000 plants by name or knowing the Latin term of every bone, this stuff I had to learn to some extent, but it's such a waste of time.

Ahh..You were actually being truthful!

Cool 😎

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I only make typos in tapatalk because of its cluttered user interface. On top of that, I refreshed 3 times, and still couldn't quote you.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk
It happens to me when i use wpc app

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

My recent spate of typos is due to overuse of Swype on my tablet and not proof reading before I hit post:)

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I dislike both apps but I dislike WPC app more. I haven't tried it since it updated though.

I prefer the interface of the WPC app but it lacks way too many features.
It's still the same with bugs :/ you try to quote someone you end up quoting someone else...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I dislike both apps but I dislike WPC app more. I haven't tried it since it updated though.

I prefer the interface of the WPC app but it lacks way too many features.

I guess Jay Bennett needs to be paid more to fine tune the app:) I actually post using the app quite a bit....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I guess Jay Bennett needs to be paid more to fine tune the app:) I actually post using the app quite a bit....

I used to use the app all the time as well but stopped once I got TapTalk as I find it's less buggy. However I'd rather use the app and I'm happy to pay for it but it's way too buggy for me to spend money on. Especially since I can get an Angry Birds game for the same price...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well, I'll get some groceries that I'm ready to take my girlfriend out when she's finished work.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

As much as I love WP8.1, the app situation is still very bad.

WhatsApp is broken for Window Phone 8.1 and there's no fix in sight | Windows Phone Central

And it's the apps I use the most, Spotify is terrible, I also have the Whatsapp notification problems (resulting in just opening the app from time to time).

Sad, very sad indeed.

I don't think we'll see any updates until WP8.1 is officially released. As it is, we have no idea when that is. I'm also guessing they must be getting feedback from the dev preview and they're hopefully fixing things. Though I'm not overly sure how much of the issues is firmware related.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

As much as I love WP8.1, the app situation is still very bad.

WhatsApp is broken for Window Phone 8.1 and there's no fix in sight | Windows Phone Central

And it's the apps I use the most, Spotify is terrible, I also have the Whatsapp notification problems (resulting in just opening the app from time to time).

Sad, very sad indeed.

WhatsApp for me works fine on data but on on company Wi-Fi....
Spotify is not WP fault it is Spotify's fault...not enough paid subscribers on WP or not vociferous enough. I guess Daniel Ek doesn't care...he is probably an iPhone fan considering he is from Scandinavia...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo