WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

WhatsApp for me works fine on data but on on company Wi-Fi....
Spotify is not WP fault it is Spotify's fault...not enough paid subscribers on WP or not vociferous enough. I guess Daniel Ek doesn't care...he is probably an iPhone fan considering he is from Scandinavia...

Nokia was from Scandinavia :D

I don't blame Microsoft, it's still not very satisfactory.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

oh my is starting again ...threads are poping up asking when wp8.1 and cyan firmware update are coming >.< im not sure how hard it is to search for that

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

Once again...i refreshed 3 times in tapatalk, and it wouldn't let me quote. 😒

I can't stand Gala apples. I like Fuji apples the most for a few reasons. They last longer than most other apples, they contain more flavonoids than any other Apple, which are essentially antioxidants that help your cells clean up free radicals. Most importantly, they taste so good! They are crispy and sweet almost like a pear.

Healthy food is one thing I am defiantly passionate about.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Once again...i refreshed 3 times in tapatalk, and it wouldn't let me quote. &#55357;&#56850;

I can't stand Gala apples. I like Fuji apples the most for a few reasons. They last longer than most other apples, they contain more flavonoids than any other Apple, which are essentially antioxidants that help your cells clean up free radicals. Most importantly, they taste so good! They are crispy and sweet almost like a pear.

Healthy food is one thing I am defiantly passionate about.

hmmm well I wont argue that its more nutritionally better than gala but I think gala are more sweeter and softer than Fiji :p

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

hmmm well I wont argue that its more nutritionally better than gala but I think gala are more sweeter and softer than Fiji :p
You like soft, while I like crispy. When my family owned a peach 🍑 orchard, I would always choose the hard peaches over the soft ones. Whenever I arrived home from school, on my way from the bus too my house, I would grab a peach to eat... Those were the days 😊

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't know, I think after the last update it has been acting up. Do you choose Forum Account or Tapatalk server for the image? I usually choose Forum Account...

I chose forum account but then again I have both taptalk and the wpc forum app to post pics and comment here :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12