WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

ill end up eating a burrito that my mother made me :3 though I should of brought water since I know its going to be spicy D:

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

ahhh I thought it was dub step with a voice :p though I cant understand what she is saying at times :p

You have Dubstep, like Rusko, Flux Pavillion, and Excision. And then there's Drum and Bass, which includes artist like High Contrast, DJ Fresh, and Chase and Status. Different elements at play here.

Sub focus is dnb, if you ever hear Nero; however, they experiment with both genres.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

I thought of this song when I heard that song that you posted http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR6AV9yJPoM

Yeah, Skrillex is new school dubstep... Though, a lot of old school dubstep fans don't consider his music real dubstep and don't like him as much as say...Skream, which is true old school dubstep. I'm not much of a dubstep fan in general, so I really don't have an opinion.

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

Did you give Tool a listen 👂

I used to listen to Maynard so much back when I was all about Deftones, NIN, APC, and of course Tool.

What's up with Puscifer? I hate that name... What was he thinking? lol. I never listen to his new stuff anyway, that was a while back when he just had Tool and A Perfect Circle.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It sounds so much like London! When I visited Manhattan the two times we went we didn't have many issues on the public transport but I'm guessing it's different. The traffic when we got there the first time we went was impressive. Though after visiting LA not much startles me anymore. :p

You just timed it right I guess. If you live here you'll see that happen more often than not.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
You know it feels strange being looked at in the police 👮 academy. They walk by and look at me. I think its either my yellow headphone 🎧or maybe its cuse I'm 5'5. They are all 6 ft and taller

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss