WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I deeply regret spending too much money this month, what could possibly be worse?

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

What is there to regret in that?
You spend your money 💵 for yourself or your needs. It's not like someone stole your money and spent it.
You spent it yourself , so you have no right to regret!!!!!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

What is there to regret in that?
You spend your money  for yourself or your needs. It's not like someone stole your money and spent it.
You spent it yourself , so you have no right to regret!!!!!

Of course it's important to regret an unnecessary purchase if you don't have the money. There are enough people with debts just because they think they need the newest cloths and gadgets. As long as you spend your own money it's fine, but that requires you to have the money in the first place, including some reverse for unforeseen expenses. It can always happen that you have to spend a few thousand dollars, and then you should have this money on the side.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I haven't gotten that far. I'm trying to get all my basics out of the way... Which isn't a lot, but I changed my degree, so I took more classes than needed.

Anyway, here is my degree plan if you're curious

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

I wasn't thinking straight. :p

I didn't realise you were doing entertainment lighting and sound. Not sure where my head was. :p They probably have specialized programs for that.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Even when you have the money, it still seems silly. I bought a 5s on a whim and seriously am upset with myself for it. I've got over 20+ devices I could use, yet I needed that why? I didn't. -_-

I could of easily just kept that for something else or added it to my savings. *Sighs*

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?

Isn't it un-American to not consume or something? :p Isn't it in the constitution somewhere? :p

I am kidding btw....

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Isn't it un-American to not consume or something? :p Isn't it in the constitution somewhere? :p

I am kidding btw....

It's important for every economy that people spend money. When people are afraid and start to save money, economy suffers and that makes things even worse.

At least that's what I have been told always ;-)

I still like saving money, and I can even though it seems as I buy a gadget every month at the moment...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

they taught us how to dissect a cockroach today =|

I have never done this, and I have a M.Sc in biology.

Well, I dissected mice, chicken embryos, flies and fish. All of this in neurobiology, how I despise this work.

It's however interesting that you learn to treat people by dissecting insects :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Well, I dissected mice, chicken embryos, flies and fish. All of this in neurobiology, how I despise this work.

It's however interesting that you learn to treat people by dissecting insects :p
that's what I was thinking....this was done in 11th grade....but I've studied in a different school than the other Arabs maybe that's why :/

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I thought this was taught in schools...
I was in class eleventh when I dissected a frog, I also remember dissecting a cockroach in class ninth.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Today is a rainy *** April day in NYC. Because I'm still working on assignments, I decided to travel light today - just the Prince (no Case), my external battery pack and my umbrella. Wish I had worn my watch since I like to check the time on the phone alot.

They HAMMERED my coworker yesterday. She saw 25 patients in 8 hours with barely a lunch. To give you the best possible context, each of our sessions are 20-30 minutes long, with the senior people like her and myself who can do that in 15 minutes - including accurate documentation in An EMR (electronic medical record). To give you another level of context, a busy day for our doctors are 20 patients in a day, including GYN and other physical exams, and they take extensive histories with our patients because of how infrequently some of our patients access care.

Added to that I'm working on assignments still, guess who's not putting up with any bull**** today...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05