WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I thought this was taught in schools...
I was in class eleventh when I dissected a frog, I also remember dissecting a cockroach in class ninth.

I did a lower education which didn't focus on biology as it's preparing for work apprenticeships not universities. We didn't dissect animals there. I also started with a career in architecture. But then I decided I want to go to university and I did the higher education within a year. There was just no time for stuff like dissecting animals.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I did a lower education which didn't focus on biology as it's preparing for work apprenticeships not universities. We didn't dissect animals there. I also started with a career in architecture. But then I decided I want to go to university and I did the higher education within a year. There was just no time for stuff like dissecting animals.

Why didn't you continue with architecture???
Got bored too soon???

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

What Australian insect stories can you tell us?

Well not entirely sure what to tell.

On rather regular basis (3-4 times a week) I would have to remove our unwanted guests. Sometimes two.

These were our guests: Huntsman spider - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I learned to do catch and release because if you use a spray not only does it not kill them, it makes for unpleasant fumes. On top of that they tend to make a big mess when you hit them.

When dealing with cockroaches.

These ones: Australian cockroach - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You typically hit them, really hard otherwise they keep going. The strangest place I ever saw one of these was in a toaster. It was dead thankfully.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo