WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

We had hail in Brisbane where I was stuck on a bus. It sounded like someone was throwing rocks at the it. Lasted about 10 minutes. It was the tail end. In other places it looked like it had snowed. This was in the summer.

nice! :/ it never snowed here :(

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

To use an Australian expression - Please explain?

ok now I think I get it :/ lol I think he said great reply because I said it's in summer :/ and it wasn't such a big thing (for him at least) and your story is better :D

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Isn't everything in Australia out to kill you or something? Haha.

Sent from the Berry using Tapatalk.

No, it's not that bad really. If you live in the city you wouldn't really run into anything too dangerous, besides cars, buses, trucks, trains and other people, typically.

In suburbs you're more likely to run into snakes and other things that can bite and kill. Sharks are in the ocean, so just stay out it. Crocs are in the rivers up north so stay away from the edges. Not rocket science really.

We did have a couple of crocs hanging out on a beach when I lived up in Townsville. They closed the beach, obviously.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

ok now I think I get it :/ lol I think he said great reply because I said it's in summer :/ and it wasn't such a big thing (for him at least) and your story is better :D

Must be a cultural thing. I'm still confused. :/

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I didn't.

Must be a cultural thing. I'm still confused. :/

I said it's raining hail in summer! which is unusual for me..since it's KSA! and then you said about how it rained once in Australia....think it like you were putting me down by that story....like Riyadh's weather is nothing as compared to that of Australia's! like a comeback ! that's why he said great reply!!

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I said it's raining hail in summer! which is unusual for me..since it's KSA! and then you said about how it rained once in Australia....think it like you were putting me down by that story....like Riyadh's weather is nothing as compared to that of Australia's! like a comeback ! that's why he said great reply!!

Now you also don't get it

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I wasn't trying to do a comeback.. apparently we're still wrong though... :/

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Okay, I did not say anything, you did not read anything. Just forget about it.

I stay with my theory. You were being silly.

I just started to think about how to test this experimentally, might be because I'm planning experiments right now for my project ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion