WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Regarding the app situation I think market share is only interesting as long as the app doesn't exist at all. As soon as a first app is released, let's say Spotify, it's much more important what percentage of users use this app.

Even if market share is 10 % the user percentage could still be much lower. And then Spotify wouldn't be interested in updating the app, and that's where I am now, being sad...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Even if market share is 10 % the user percentage could still be much lower. And then Spotify wouldn't be interested in updating the app, and that's where I am now, being sad...

People hate using crapy apps...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

People hate using crapy apps...

That makes it worse. People will look for alternatives what decreases the percentage of people using Spotify with Windows Phone even more.

Well, I still love Windows Phone 8.1. I think the notification center really brings the OS to a new level. Not being dependent on only 5 notifications on the lock screen and having a permanent preview without unlocking the phone was just needed and it is awesome.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

When i see my parents fighting....i don't ever wanna be married ��

You were saying earlier that you won't have a choice... unless you run away of course.

Arguments and disagreements are natural in any relationship. The real issue is when there's violence.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I never understood the throwing of crockery. You just need to buy new stuff. Unless you want new stuff...

I think this little amount of self-control is bad anyway. And it leads to nothing, except of new dishes of course.

Done on a regular basis I guess it's just being dramatic for rich people.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I never understood the throwing of crockery. You just need to buy new stuff. Unless you want new stuff...

I think this little amount of self-control is bad anyway. And it leads to nothing, except of new dishes of course.

Done on a regular basis I guess it's just being dramatic for rich people.

we have many many many dishes/cups/stuff :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss