WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I smashed a glass on the wall once :/ and a glass piece just stuck in the paint :/ lol

Well, something you seem to have inherited from your family. Would be interesting if it's acquired behavior or genetic to throw stuff around, I would bet on the first one.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I thought of being thrown at a wall. If it's thrown at a person that's very worrying.

Well typically people throw stuff at the other person, misses and hits the wall. People who throw in a rage usually have bad aim. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, something you seem to have inherited from your family. Would be interesting if it's acquired behavior or genetic to throw stuff around, I would bet on the first one.

I think more it would be learned by action. They do say that little kids pick up on what their parents do and do the same when they are older. Like say if the father is always yelling at the wife the kid will grow up thinking that is ok

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think more it would be learned by action. They do say that little kids pick up on what their parents do and do the same when they are older. Like say if the father is always yelling at the wife the kid will grow up thinking that is ok

Yes, I think both Chregu and I understand learned behavior. :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

basically everyone in my family is like that....but I don't throw at people...I hurt myself....or throw stuff on wall...ground etc....but never on a person!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

basically everyone in my family is like that....but I don't throw at people...I hurt myself....or throw stuff on wall...ground etc....but never on a person!

I can imagine that in a surrounding that shows such an offensive and aggressive behavior, you would just not be heard if you would keep calm and controlled. I have never experienced something like that, in my family we always rather talked than freak out. But that also meant that when somebody got louder, it was very serious.

If you're always escalating, it just becomes normal and it has no effect. Except to replace the tableware. And it probably makes you having a heart-attack a few years earlier.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I can imagine that in a surrounding that shows such an offensive and aggressive behavior, you would just not be heard if you would keep calm and controlled. I have never experienced something like that, in my family we always rather talked than freak out. But that also meant that when somebody got louder, it was very serious.

If you're always escalating, it just becomes normal and it has no effect. Except to replace the tableware. And it probably makes you having a heart-attack a few years earlier.

:/ the thing is my mum is elder to my dad :/ and that has been a problem the whole time they were married :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion