WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I don't know if I'm allowed to judge that, as it's part of their culture.

I still judge it...

I mentioned it I think 2 days ago. I know we are suppost to tolerate but its hard not to judge on the basis that one person might not be happy. everyone should be able to date and marry who ever that person wants too also everyone has the right to be happy. that's why I don't like arrange marriages.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

They really give Digitec as a source.

Digitec is just estimating, that can change and has many times before. And as Digitec is the store I buy all my stuff, I of course knew about these dates for weeks now.

maybe you are form the future ;)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

maybe you are form the future ;)

They were just stating these dates for weeks now.

They even write: "Der Artikel wurde von uns schon beim Lieferanten bestellt und sollte zum angegebenen Zeitpunkt eintreffen. Leider werden aber auch best?tigte Termine nicht immer eingehalten. Liefertermine sind keinesfalls verbindlich."

Meaning: "This item was already ordered from the supplier and should arrive at the stated date. Unfortunately even confirmed delivery dates can not always be kept. Delivery dates are in now way binding."

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

They were just stating these dates for weeks now.

They even write: "Der Artikel wurde von uns schon beim Lieferanten bestellt und sollte zum angegebenen Zeitpunkt eintreffen. Leider werden aber auch best?tigte Termine nicht immer eingehalten. Liefertermine sind keinesfalls verbindlich."

Meaning: "This item was already ordered from the supplier and should arrive at the stated date. Unfortunately even confirmed delivery dates can not always be kept. Delivery dates are in now way binding."

ah well you are from Switzerland so you would know before WPC :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss