WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Didn't care much for the first one, even though it was much better than the terrible even more first three.

The first 3 were bad. I liked the most recent one. It was more accurate, and followed the original story more.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I wasn't crazy about any of them, but did think the last one was the best of the 4. I won't see the next one till it's on TV... I won't explicitly pay $ to watch it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm agreeing with sinime I don't think ill go watch it. I'll wait till it comes out to see it on the interweb 😈

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Comic book movies are somewhat boring. Main reason behind that is you don't get a feel for the underlying character that you get in all their thought bubbles in the books. On top of that most terms to whitewash the whole genre with the special effects instead of any character development.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm still waiting for the live action Cowboy Bebop and Neon Genesis Evangelion movies, which are both based off of anime... I think Firefly had to have been based off of our at least it was inspired by Cowboy Bebop.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm still waiting for the live action Cowboy Bebop and Neon Genesis Evangelion movies, which are both based off of anime... I think Firefly had to have been based off of our at least it was inspired by Cowboy Bebop.

I would love to see bleach :p or maybe Naruto :D and for laughs lets go with DBZ >:p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

almost done with this semester :D

That means dance course is soon over until autumn. And I'm not sure if my current dance partner will still be around then. I'm making good progress convincing my girlfriend for a course though ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That means dance course is soon over until autumn. And I'm not sure if my current dance partner will still be around then. I'm making good progress convincing my girlfriend for a course though ;-)
I'm kinda tired already tired of this semester💤. I want something new anyways I bet you want her to cave already.😉

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I'm here at Wendy's eating just a small hamburger 🍔 and this one lady asked me what phone I had and I told her "it's a Nokia Lumia 810 running Windows phone" she said so that's how they look , they look pretty. I wanted a windows phone but since already have an iPhone 5 I'm suck but with it for a while but does it have this app " told her " here look for the apps that you use " she looked for them and said " yup they are all there " she gave it back and said thanks and left
Slowly but surely apple is going to see the day when it will start seeing losses in market share in the us !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro