WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I think you're the first guy to ever to have said that about a woman. You should bite your tongue on principle alone.

I don't think women or guys are complicated. its all about communication, obviously nadia and I aren't at the same level of understanding but we'll get there. my ex thought I was complicated when we started out and I thought she was complicated then we later understood each other . so yeah I think shes complicated but I think im more complicated because I don't make sense at times, while nadia does make sense most or all the time. besides we kid around like that :p we do have serious conversations but most of the time we mess around :)

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

Well, I can't upload my photos from my 1020 because they are too large. 😒

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

This is probably a pretty dumb question by now, but if a reminder was set for Cortana, would that reminder be added as an event to the calendar?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

This is probably a pretty dumb question by now, but if a reminder was set for Cortana, would that reminder be added as an event to the calendar?

I think that is a different command .... if you tell cortana to remind you about something it will put it in her notebook

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I think that is a different command .... if you tell cortana to remind you about something it will put it in her notebook

)?-|
Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that when I posted that! I must be really sleepy to forget something as simple as that.

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

Really? What does your diet consist of? I could talk about this subject all day.

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

So, why do the Inuit, whom have a limit diet of mostly whale fat and moss, almost never get heart disease? I think I know why, but it's one of those subjective answers.

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Really? What does your diet consist of? I could talk about this subject all day.

wel if you want to you I start off my day with 12 grain whole wheat bread with some PB&j the later that same morning I eat an apple.then in lunch it varies from some Hawaiian pizza or peperoni pizza or something made by me either a sandwhich of that same bread with some lettuces, and ham and tomatoes and mayonnaise. then later after I get out of class I eat 2 or 1 apple and orange. then when I get home its dinner time so that varies too :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss