WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Oh rue about the first world, second world , third world thing. I got my info off Wikipedia First World - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I know those arent relavent today but in the map it shows the colors of what each country represents back in those days

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

1975??? You realise that's 30 years ago! :p

A lot has changed and happened since then! The colours have probably shifted quite a bit since then. Some probably going the reverse direction.

Also depends on your concept of what 'first world' means. :p As I stated, not many meet my criteria. :p

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

We are talking about everything and anything that has nothing to do with anything and has something to do with everything.

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

1975??? You realise that's 30 years ago! :p

A lot has changed and happened since then! The colours have probably shifted quite a bit since then. Some probably going the reverse direction.

Also depends on your concept of what 'first world' means. :p As I stated, not many meet my criteria. :p

He's probably basing his ' first world ' idea according to the average poverty level of a nation. In this case, even powerful nations like Russia, and the US, have grave economic issues that lead to much poverty. The northern European countries; however, have more fertile lands, healthier livestock, strongly rooted traditions and customs... While essential maintaining a higher standard of living. You have all your components right there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720