WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sahib is from california.....he is 19yrs he is studying to be a network admin
Barkerv is Colby from texas....he is 27 yrs and he is studying light and sound something :/

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I'm you know who .....I'm 20yrs I'm from Riyadh, saudi arabia....I'm an ex engineering student and a current student to be doctor....I'm confused...because i can be so many things

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

I'm you know who .....I'm 20yrs I'm from Riyadh, saudi arabia....I'm an ex engineering student and a current student to be doctor....I'm confused...because i can be so many things

Shh... She's already a doctor... She just doesn't know that.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Barkerv is Colby from texas....he is 27 yrs and he is studying light and sound something :/

I'm not much. I'm 19 years old almost 20 In one month. I'm 4th semester college student going to my 5th and final semester of college. I'm studying to get my A.S degree in computer networking. I have 2 sisters. One older and she is 21 and my little sister is 18 she's 2 years younger than me. I'm Hispanic but I was born in the us in 1994. I post here alot since I have time for that 😈

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

And Ashid :/ is well Ashid...he is from kerala,india....he is a second year engineering student which means he is around 19ish or something.....(he hides his age i was calculating his age based on human age to studying year ratio) and he was in UAE lately :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

And to think an aspiring doctor likes a little soon to be network admin 😉

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Himanshu....we call him Shu....he is 19...studying engineering i guess :/ he is from delhi, india

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

And Ashid :/ is well Ashid...he is from kerala,india....he is a second year engineering student which means he is around 19ish or something.....(he hides his age i was calculating his age based on human age to studying year ratio) and he was in UAE lately :)

Pssst....
I'm not 19.
😜

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

Thanks Nadia, you almost had it lol.
I'm studying lighting and sound design for live entertainment... That includes stagecraft as well.

I'm also a navy veteran, I've been on 2 deployments... And my favorite city in the world (so far) is Barcelona 😊

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte