WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ouch....sorry didn't know that you hate sports :(

I don't hate sports, I just don't have time to be hyped about it. I see it as a futile pursuit.

I can appreciate the talent, I can appreciate the fitness. I however cannot appreciate the wealth or the privilege that sports brings to athletes.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I don't hate sports, I just don't have time to be hyped about it. I see it as a futile pursuit.

I can appreciate the talent, I can appreciate the fitness. I however cannot appreciate the wealth or the privilege that sports brings to athletes.

Why can't you appreciate the wealth or the privilege that sports brings to athletes???

AhmadSorour

May 1, 2014
Visit site

Oh,well,you win this time ^_^
Agree 👌

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Oh,well,you win this time ^_^
Agree ��

I'm not out to win. :p

I have nothing against people liking sports or wanting to talk about it. By all means, have fun. It's just not something I'm interested in and I find it boring. Kind of like when this thread goes on about gamming. I don't game so I just ignore things.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo