WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Oh my I Just had a disturbing thought. Rue arguing with a person as smart as him ._. Now that would be scary 😓 the conversations will be deeper than the levels of inception.

kmji1957

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

Sorry, wasn't meant to be rude. Just an experience that my wife and I have all the time in Finland. I do apologise if you found it rude. I also apologise for the typo!

Nooo! I didn't mean you were rude! Not at all! I meant I was rude to correct your words! 😃

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Oh my I Just had a disturbing thought. Rue arguing with a person as smart as him ._. Now that would be scary �� the conversations will be deeper than the levels of inception.

There are many people a lot smarter than me. :p Trust me, I'm not that smart. That's why I keep saying I don't want to be the final say. I have opinions. Ideas. Thoughts. That's it. I don't see myself as a definitive rule on anything.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Nooo! I didn't mean you were rude! Not at all! I meant I was rude to correct your words! ��

LOL! See? English is easily misunderstood! I read it wrong! LOL!

Wasn't rude at all to correct me. :) Thanks! :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

There are many people a lot smarter than me. :p Trust me, I'm not that smart. That's why I keep saying I don't want to be the final say. I have opinions. Ideas. Thoughts. That's it. I don't see myself as a definitive rule on anything.

Oh my ._. If you say you are not smart them I don't think I'm ready to me the people you talk with .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte