WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You mean to "let" instead of "late" or it's late...well I didn't get your point...

Well my point was that you said " you don't like people having a bad idea about you" I meant that people will already have a bad idea of you when they meet you 😉

AhmadSorour

May 1, 2014
Visit site

Well my point was that you said " you don't like people having a bad idea about you" I meant that people will already have a bad idea of you when they meet you 😉
Well...i don't know if what you mean is good or bad lol...do you mean that anyone sees me have a bad idea about me ... Or .... That people will judge me when they see me not from chatting ?
That word "already" changed the meaning...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

ill keep your memory vague . So you won't feel bad about me. I'll say the things you say sometimes the wind reminds me !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Well...i don't know if what you mean is good or bad lol...do you mean that anyone sees me have a bad idea about me ... Or .... That people will judge me when they see me not from chatting ?

Depends 😊 it could be good or bad just that people will have an wrong idea about you because they don't know who you are 😵

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

What he meant was that people judge you within a short period of time when meeting you. That however doesn't necessarily apply to online. Usually it's how you present yourself on here is how people will see you.

So just be yourself and don't worry so much. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05