WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

did I ever say that boo is pretty ... *gasp* no I I did not D: I should ... boo you are pretty ! :angel:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Thanks people... Y'all (yes, I'm a country boy at heart) made Rue uncomfortable. 😪

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

I wasn't uncomfortable. There's are no topics that bother me only ignorance.

I was getting on a train. Also I would rather ignore the conversion than have to bite my tongue till it bleeds.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Sinime made apps i guess :/

Yeah, I've written a couple... 2 for me and 2 at the wife's request. Was working on a Phillips hue app, but am putting it on the back burner. It's at a point where my wife and I can use it, but there are a couple of features that would be better suited if I wait for a newer API or scrap what I have and switch to Java.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, I've written a couple... 2 for me and 2 at the wife's request. Was working on a Phillips hue app, but am putting it on the back burner. It's at a point where my wife and I can use it, but there are a couple of features that would be better suited if I wait for a newer API or scrap what I have and switch to Java.

heheh your wife made you make an app :p

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

I was getting on a train. Also I would rather ignore the conversion than have to bite my tongue till it bleeds.

Haha...yes

I don't wanna talk to you anymore... Cause' blood in my mouth beats blood on the ground!

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

my friend from Texas says yall a lot and I tease her on Skype saying that you were a Cali girl but later changed to be a Texan so fast XD

:/

I use y'all a lot. And yes, I'm from TX, San Antonio to be more precise, but I've been told I don't have a TX accent.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Reminds me of a song.....
Should i bite my tongue until blood soaks my shirt.... Until the day i dieeeeee..... I'll spill my heart for you

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

heheh your wife made you make an app :p

LOL 😁 yeah. When she was pregnant, she made me write an app to help her keep track of the baby's movement s, she was supposed to check how long it took to feel 10 movements every day and give the info to the doctor. Anyhow, I wrote the app for her and only installed it on her phone... Then the Nokia DVLUP had a challenge for releasing an app and I had that one available, so I released it. It's had 202 downloads (only 35 paid).

Then she wanted me to write a magic 8 ball app, so long story short, I did, but made it customizable, so mine cussed at me for the sayings.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

LOL �� yeah. When she was pregnant, she made me write an app to help her keep track of the baby's movement s, she was supposed to check how long it took to feel 10 movements every day and give the info to the doctor. Anyhow, I wrote the app for her and only installed it on her phone... Then the Nokia DVLUP had a challenge for releasing an app and I had that one available, so I released it. It's had 202 downloads (only 35 paid).

Then she wanted me to write a magic 8 ball app, so long story short, I did, but made it customizable, so mine cussed at me for the sayings.

o.o how do you develop something like that o.o? that seems hard

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos