WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Not really, both of those apps were rather simple. The Beer Knurd app was the toughest that I've coded so far, because it has to sync with a server I have no control over.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Not really, both of those apps were rather simple. The Beer Knurd app was the toughest that I've coded so far, because it has to sync with a server I have no control over.

o.o I guess its simple for you :p I couldn't code if my life depend on me . I never understood , for , if and but syntax it was confusing for me

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Wow nice work bro :) !

Thanks!

The movement counter app was partially an experiment to see how voice controls work... So if someone is using the app, from their start screen, they could pull up the voice control (now Cortana) and say "movement counter plus 2" and it will open the app and add 2 to the latest count.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Thanks!

The movement counter app was partially an experiment to see how voice controls work... So if someone is using the app, from their start screen, they could pull up the voice control (now Cortana) and say "movement counter plus 2" and it will open the app and add 2 to the latest count.

o.o still seems complicated for me D:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

lol I liked how it build up to the end and how different it became from the start to end

Tool is very experimental which is why

I like them. All the musicians including the singer are amazing. There's a video on YouTube that ' teaches' drums. You should see how difficult the drumming is on that song.

I don't like everything from Tool but I like most of their stuff.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)