WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
For some reason this reminds me of the time when I worked at Blockbuster Video and had to call Jesus to remind him he had a late tape.

AhmadSorour

May 1, 2014
Visit site
I think I'll get that prize again this year...i didn't join any fights or did anything wrong :) always on time :) I respect the teachers so they respect me :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Lol :)
Last year i got the most perfect student in the school prize
:)

You might be on the wrong thread...

We're not exactly the most subdued lot. You got offended by a song. We say a lot worse things and discuss topics that are not always about WP or IT related.

Keep in mind. There are people who don't think like you do. We have all kinds here. Those who are religious to those who are not.

AhmadSorour

May 1, 2014
Visit site
You might be on the wrong thread...

We're not exactly the most subdued lot. You got offended by a song. We say a lot worse things and discuss topics that are not always about WP or IT related.

Keep in mind. There are people who don't think like you do. We have all kinds here. Those who are religious to those who are not.
Lol....i didn't get offend by a song...i liked it but I didn't like video content...and I don't find myself religious...i just try not to do wrong things...everyone makes mistakes...but the better you are the less mistakes you make :)

Last edited:

AhmadSorour

May 1, 2014
Visit site

When I talk to someone....it doesn't matter what's his religion... Everyone is free to believe in what he wants :) I just respect people :) whatever they did to me :)

AhmadSorour

May 1, 2014
Visit site

And please talk as you were talking before I join the thread... Please feel free to type what you want it doesn't matter anything...i won't earn anything if you don't speak the way you used to :) and also I won't feel bad and there won't be hard feelings if you speak the way you used to :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon