WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Man noks did a really good job with the icon . The way it feels the metal and the polycarbonate . I hope Nokia makes more phone like that

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

There is no word flow on my surface. There is no word flow on my surface. There is no word flow on my surface.There is no word flow on my surface.There is no word flow on my surface.There is no word flow on my surface.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so my gang was at my college because one of my friends was going to preform an R&B song then after that I went with my friend in his car and he dicided to put this song to we could " mad dog" the guys coming out of the weight training class so he blasted this song on his two 12's. :p after that I just like this song :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

There is no word flow on my surface. There is no word flow on my surface. There is no word flow on my surface.There is no word flow on my surface.There is no word flow on my surface.There is no word flow on my surface.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk
nope there is not, :( no there is not :( , no there is not :( , no there is not :( , no there is not :(
nope there is not, :( no there is not :( , no there is not :( , no there is not :( , no there is not :(

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Yes you are right :(Yes you are right :( Yes you are right :( Yes you are right :( Yes you are right :( Yes you are right :( Yes you are right :( Yes you are right :( Yes you are right :( Yes you are right :(

Yes you are right :( Yes you are right :( Yes you are right :( Yes you are right :( Yes you are right :(

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

It seems as if just having Autodesk Inventor Pro 2014 installed, not even open, is giving me RAM problems that I didn't have before I installed it. Mainly the supa fast W8.1 Update speeds have gone and become lag-ish.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

It seems as if just having Autodesk Inventor Pro 2014 installed, not even open, is giving me RAM problems that I didn't have before I installed it. Mainly the supa fast W8.1 Update speeds have gone and become lag-ish.

Actually, it couldn't have been Inventor, because I installed it on 3/22 and W8.1 U1 came out on the 8th didn't it? So maybe the operating system is causing the lag issues. It's not really too slow at all, it might even be W8.1 normal speed, but ever since it started a few days ago I can't get used to it again.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

:/ maybe you have some programs running in the background :O

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Actually, it couldn't have been Inventor, because I installed it on 3/22 and W8.1 U1 came out on the 8th didn't it? So maybe the operating system is causing the lag issues. It's not really too slow at all, it might even be W8.1 normal speed, but ever since it started a few days ago I can't get used to it again.

or maybe you haven't restarted the surface in a while?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077