WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hello chergu :) please can you introduce yourself? I'm new to the thread.

Hi!

My phone is a HTC 8X running the DP of WP8.1. I am from Switzerland and I am doing a PhD in microbiology.

I like ice cream and cake, I do prefer ice cream though.

What else is important... I don't know. Just ask if you need to know something ;-)

AhmadSorour

May 1, 2014
Visit site

Hi!

My phone is a HTC 8X running the DP of WP8.1. I am from Switzerland and I am doing a PhD in microbiology.

What else is important... I don't know. Just ask if you need to know something ;-)
Ah ok ^_^ nice to know you :)

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Hi!

Micro biology ,huh???
I will ask one question..
What is Euglena??

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

I Bought a new PC tower today. I'm starting to build on it this month, but I will take my time with this one.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I Bought a new PC tower today. I'm starting to build on it this month, but I will take my time with this one.

When I was younger I loved to build my own PCs. But then I had a side-job assembling hundreds of computers. It takes the fun away. It's cheaper for me anyway to buy an already assembled computer instead of buying the components (mostly because I would only buy the highest quality, while inassembled computers they go with the standard stuff). I'm too lazy too.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

but...but...but "WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!"

I only state my opinion. You can make your own thread to promote your blog. I don't think the mods would care much. I just don't see why you have to do it here.

But this is offtopic and open for everybody, you don't have to have my blessing to post this stuff.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I only state my opinion. You can make your own thread to promote your blog. I don't think the mods would care much. I just don't see why you have to do it here.

But this is offtopic and open for everybody, you don't have to have my blessing to post this stuff.

Please bless him,Oh Mighty Chregu.
He needs it to succeed.
😉

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo