WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The thread gets younger. We old people can't keep up with this. I think Rue and me should start a nursing home thread.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Damn Microsoft hater. It's fine if he doesn't like it, he just doesn't have to be a d*ck to everything Microsoft...

Sent from my Xbox One using Tapatalk
yup even though most of the community who uses steam use windows 8 more than 7 ;). also by not releasing half life 3 or even work on It that could make him look bad or better yet already look bad :eck:

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

yup even though most of the community who uses steam use windows 8 more than 7 ;). also by not releasing half life 3 or even work on It that could make him look bad or better yet already look bad :eck:

Actually, that's not true. Most windows steam users use W7...

Sent from my Xbox One using Tapatalk

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

then its seconded used ;) my bad

I didn't like Windows 8. This Metro stuff was terrible in every way. With the current update it's okay, but I'm still looking forward to the start menu. I never, never ever use the Metro screen. It's entirely useless on a desktop machine.

Good thing Microsoft agrees with me and rights the wrongs :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I didn't like Windows 8. This Metro stuff was terrible in every way. With the current update it's okay, but I'm still looking forward to the start menu. I never, never ever use the Metro screen. It's entirely useless on a desktop machine.

Good thing Microsoft agrees with me and rights the wrongs :)
:p yeah good thing so people like you can use it ;) but I hope it give me an option to turn off the start meun( I hate it with a burning passion) and let me keep the start screen. I vary much enjoy the start screen on my surface and computer ^.^

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

:p yeah good thing so people like you can use it ;) but I hope it give me an option to turn off the start meun( I hate it with a burning passion) and let me keep the start screen. I vary much enjoy the start screen on my surface and computer ^.^

I agree that it must be great on a tablet. Maybe on a small laptop too. I also agree they should keep the option for everybody.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)