WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

u9e5yra8

My vegetarian lunch 😋

Nothing beats Chipotle for fast food!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Not true! Healthy food can be fast!

I was referring to that fast food ( burger king , mc Donald's , Taco Bell ) is those people and when you called that fast food I thought of those 3 joints

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

but that would make it that much longer for it to be released

Well yeah, but it would still be a really cool option to have in the future that would separate WP from the competition even more - who knows, maybe that's how WP beats iOS in 2017 like IDC predicted! Plus, once all of the different languages are able to be understood by Cortana, it's only a matter of getting voices recorded and translated (not like that's a small feat to do).

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well yeah, but it would still be a really cool option to have in the future that would separate WP from the competition even more - who knows, maybe that's how WP beats iOS in 2017 like IDC predicted! Plus, once all of the different languages are able to be understood by Cortana, it's only a matter of getting voices recorded and translated (not like that's a small feat to do).
I can see lots of people moving to windows phone now that there is going to be a file manager ( still don't want it but good thing that is a option to be downloaded or not) and how 8.1 is really good. google and apple better watch out !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel