WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Did you hit your your toe on the side of the table? :O

No. My big toe is deformed. It looks normal, but there are bones inside the joint that are not formed correctly. It's called hallux rigidus... But you knew that cause you're a doctor 😜

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

ere9emyt

😍

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

No. My big toe is deformed. It looks normal, but there are bones inside the joint that are not formed correctly. It's called hallux rigidus... But you knew that cause you're a doctor 😜

I'm not a doctor yet! but i'd say wear comfortable shoes.....hush puppies?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I'm in Finland. It's sunny but cold. We got a rental car for a change. It was supposed to be a BMW but we got a Mercedes instead. I'm so disappointed. :/

It's an E series. Big thing with lots of gadgets that I have no idea what they are because the f'in manual is in Finnish! Though I have to admit the automatic wipers were neat. The color sucks though. An off white... Looks like an old mans car. You know the type I mean. They usually have a hat on...

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

So I'm in Finland. It's sunny but cold. We got a rental car for a change. It was supposed to be a BMW but we got a Mercedes instead. I'm so disappointed. :/

It's an E series. Big thing with lots of gadgets that I have no idea what they are because the f'in manual is in Finnish! Though I have to admit the automatic wipers were neat. The color sucks though. An off white... Looks like an old mans car. You know the type I mean. They usually have a hat on...

Ha! Your rental cars put ours to shame.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

we missed you :( wow an E series Mercedes!! :D maybe you should share a pic :D and I know a hat guy :p someone in this thread... I can't seem to recollect :devil:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb