WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

AhmadSorour

May 1, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I also mean forgive me instead of "give me"
OMG I won't use this swipe keyboard again :/

Sent From My White Lumia 820

kmji1957

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

Well, I'm too young to call people in your age by for name,.... I just can't do it,I like respecting people especially who are older than me.

So please give me....

Sent From My Lumia 820
Don't take this so serious, kid! You have to learn so much about life and like this kind of forums or what so ever, conversations may be what they are. I hope you understand my meaning. No hard feelings!😃

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

My baby needed some extra love 😤

qytupa5u.png
eje6a2yd.png
y3upu4up.png
vyqapety.png
ujyhy4et.png
u8a7y2ap.png
qeja3a5u.png

AhmadSorour

May 1, 2014
Visit site

Don't take this so serious, kid! You have to learn so much about life and like this kind of forums or what so ever, conversations may be what they are. I hope you understand my meaning. No hard feelings!😃

Yeah I got your point :) but I still can't lol :D I know that chatting or forums conversations are different from real life conversations :)

Sent From My Lumia 820 Using TapaTalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, I'm too young to call people in your age by for name,.... I just can't do it,I like respecting people especially who are older than me.
So please give me....

Sent From My Lumia 820

Yeah that's a good habitat but we have names and people like being called by their names

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

kmji1957

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

I mean.... You shouldn't complicate it in chats or conversations. You don't have to use formal language. Am I right ?

But you're learning English, right? So you have to learn to use it! You need exercisers. Formal or not, complicate or not. It's your choice. 😊

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

But you're learning English, right? So you have to learn to use it! You need exercisers. Formal or not, complicate or not. It's your choice. 😊

I sometimes like to learn languages how regular people use it . Like Spanish I know formal Spanish but nobody uses it in Mexico . So I use the Spanish where my parents from and that's the capital Spanish where it's a mix of slang and formal ^.^

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I mean.... You shouldn't complicate it in chats or conversations. You don't have to use formal language. Am I right ?

Nope no need to be formal but we do expect to be respectful to the posters here :)

kmji1957

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

I sometimes like to learn languages how regular people use it . Like Spanish I know formal Spanish but nobody uses it in Mexico . So I use the Spanish where my parents from and that's the capital Spanish where it's a mix of slang and formal ^.^

Well, I'm not quite sure, what are you talking about?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)