WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I was able to convince someone to drop their iPhone 4 for a 928 since that person enjoys taken pictures and I quickly thought about the 928. 2 weeks later he has it and enjoys it ^.^ that's 2 people that are rocking the 928 :p

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

What a screwed up hook that went
Stack that cheese
Something something something
Stack that cheese
Mother , sister , cousin ,
Stack that cheese
He couldn't think of nothing
Stack that cheese

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm hopefully going to be getting a black 1520 tomorrow. I did a refresh to my Surface Pro on March 22 just to see what happens since all my software could be reinstalled without having to pay for it again. I didn't reinstall Zune and thought I could just make a restore point, install it, sync my 900 for the last time, and load the restore point. I've never loaded a restore point before, so does it make the computer exactly like it was when the point was created, or are there some things like customized Photoshop keyboard shortcuts that I would need to change back?

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm hopefully going to be getting a black 1520 tomorrow. I did a refresh to my Surface Pro on March 22 just to see what happens since all my software could be reinstalled without having to pay for it again. I didn't reinstall Zune and thought I could just make a restore point, install it, sync my 900 for the last time, and load the restore point. I've never loaded a restore point before, so does it make the computer exactly like it was when it was created, or are there some things like customized Photoshop keyboard shortcuts that I would need to change back?

A system restore is a way for windows to return to how It was when the "snap shot " was taken

Say there was an update to a certain app or windows update after that restore you chose . Those updated will disappear and you will have to update them again . Your documents , pictures and music ( if you had any there ) will still be the same

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

A system restore is a way for windows to return to how It was when the "snap shot " was taken

Say there was an update to a certain app or windows update after that restore you chose . Those updated will disappear and you will have to update them again . Your documents , pictures and music ( if you had any there ) will still be the same

Thanks! That's what I was expecting/hoping to hear.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Since this is the off-topic sub-forum made for off-topic posts, then off-topic posts are on-topic, which means they aren't off topic posts, making on-topic posts off-topic.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Since this is the off-topic sub-forum made for off-topic posts, then off-topic posts are on-topic, which means they aren't off topic posts, making on-topic posts off-topic.

This is like from that SpongeBob opposite day show. ?

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Well, I'm too young to call people in your age by for name,.... I just can't do it,I like respecting people especially who are older than me.
So please forgive me....

Sent From My Lumia 820

Well it's the internet, so a lot of names are just usernames, like kmji1957, so wouldn't that technically not really apply?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

damn I wasn't expecting to do anything i guess someone wants me to help them with their phone. its an android phone >.> i want to slap who ever recommend an android to this guy . now i got to go teach him to use it. i blame the bias sales reps !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs