WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

For sure I'm going to sleep early since I get 6 hrs of sleep . Now I know why I don't have a good memory . At 10 I'm sleeping !

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I do hate how Android operates. I mean the user experience is so different from the s4 to the Motox. I wanted to throw both phones out the window. On the s4 I didn't know what the 3 little lines were for anyways I had to enable data it since it wasn't working. It took me 5 minutes just to navigate the setting menu to find the data setting only for it not to work . I had to turn airplane mode on the off . On the Moto x was a little bit more like how windows phone works but wtf do they have a separate button so running app when you can use the home and hold down the back button to see that or just double click to see running apps to close them ?!
See I don't get wtf the user experience has to be different between android itself. iOS and windows phony don't have to worry about the UI since its simple to use. I thought android would be awesome to use to test out but to deal with different UI and launchers. Ain't nobody got time for that .
That is why I hate android , way to complicate just to get data and Facebook to work >.>

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

If I ever become a sells rep I won't be one of those bias sales rep that just push android or iOS. Ill push to what ever they like ^.^

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

iOS and windows phony don't have to worry about the UI since its simple to use.

I've actually never used Android before maybe I'll try it before I get my 1520 when I'm at the AT&T store tomorrow. I have, however tried all of Apple's operating systems (up to some around a year or so before iOS7 was released) using using enough of the features for a reasonable amount of time to say,

I hate it. All of it. (but I'm not going to go on a rant about it like the people on that thread)

So how exactly is the UI simple and easy to use? I might just be saying that because I hared how it looked so I didn't really try to use every aspect of the OS, but still, how?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Huh already it's going to be 2 years since I left high school. This was the month when stuff got interesting for me ... Well it was actually march but may was the climax

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Sorry lol auto correct on my iPod :p

Maybe that autocorrect was purposely done by the Skynet server (at Apple, every technology has to have at least one Skynet server, fo' sho')! ?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I've actually never used Android before maybe I'll try it before I get my 1520 when I'm at the AT&T store tomorrow. I have, however tried all of Apple's operating systems (up to some around a year or so before iOS7 was released) using using enough of the features for a reasonable amount of time to say,

I hate it. All of it. (but I'm not going to go on a rant about it like the people on that thread)

So how exactly is the UI simple and easy to use? I might just be saying that because I hared how it looked so I didn't really try to use every aspect of the OS, but still, how?

I like how consistent the iOS and windows phone platform is. The transition , the GUI the look and thy feel are consistent . You don't have to relearn everything . On the android front you have to relearn everything if you change phones . Sure it's still android but the GUI is different between OEMs. So the UIs are all over the place. You have to relearn how to use it every time you switch to a different Phone from a different OEM. It's annoying for me

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Maybe that autocorrect was purposely done by the Skynet server (at Apple, every technology has to have at least one Skynet server, fo' sho')! ?

Lol it's a conspiracy man !!! And my friend Cindy would say fo sho and I would play by saying its for sure :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

My os are first windows phone then iOS then android then blackberry

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Now I know I'm crazy. I moved from a 521 to an 810...

But I'm moving to a 925. It's such a beautiful device.

I am sad to lose the SD card option but after playing with the 925, nothing really beats it (For T-Mobile).

Sent from the Berry using Tapatalk.

._. Que ? Lol well now you will have 3 phones from tmobile that are Nokia and windows phone :p but I couldn't move to the 925 since it only has 16 gb of space will on the 810 I can use up to a 64 gb sd card ^.^

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786