WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

is she the vamp type sasus? :p I mean in law? :p like in the daily soaps?

hahahahaha so you watch them ? I love watching some on star plus for instance sath nibhana satheya , yeh hai mohabbtein. they are interesting.
And no my mum isn't like those vamp saas , she is very sweet and I am sure she would love jenni(she is in Mumbai for her studies :cry: )
but again I am not sure what would happen at home when I will be at work :3

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

hahahahaha so you watch them ? I love watching some on star plus for instance sath nibhana satheya , yeh hai mohabbtein. they are interesting.
And no my mum isn't like those vamp saas , she is very sweet and I am sure she would love jenni(she is in Mumbai for her studies :cry: )
but again I am not sure what would happen at home when I will be at work :3

sometimes when I've nothing else to do lol my mum watches it allllllllllllllll the time!! even my sister....I watch them instead its funny how they keep commenting like it's happening in real life! that's nice! I hope you two will stay happily ever after :D

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

BREAKING NEWS:
CONFIRMED: sd173 to get a Nokia Lumia 1520 next Sunday, followed by the Microsoft Lumia 1000 two years later.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

BREAKING NEWS:
CONFIRMED: sd173 to get a Nokia Lumia 1520 next Sunday, followed by the Microsoft Lumia 1000 two years later.

I CAN'T HANDLE THIS MUCH EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if I'll be able to even concentrate on any schoolwork over the next week!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I am confused is this a sweet ? peeda /pain/dard ?

prasav pida - is labor pain garbhvati wala dard :p i don't know how to say that lol
beeda is meetha paan ---- sweet paan? :p sweet betel leaf? :p
I'm teaching hindi to a full Indian :O you should let me say this in hindi please "chullu bhar paani mein doob maro"
I'll translate it for you people I said "take some water in your hand, drown in it and die"

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

prasav pida - is labor pain garbhvati wala dard :p i don't know how to say that lol
beeda is meetha paan ---- sweet paan? :p sweet betel leaf? :p
I'm teaching hindi to a full Indian :O you should let me say this in hindi please "chullu bhar paani mein doob maro"
I'll translate it for you people I said "take some water in your hand, drown in it and die"
Omg I would have got a tight slap from mom if I askd her what is prasav peda , labor pain lol and I was thinking about peda , sweet dish :p
I know I am very bad in my own mother tongue. Hindi is tough language :/

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I already presented the shutter time mode (even though the upload decreased the file size terribly on the iPad) with single drops of a spring visible.

Her is the aperture mode of the camera.

IMG_0108.JPG

IMG_0107.JPG

Two shots with max and min aperture. I just love this.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Omg I would have got a tight slap from mom if I askd her what is prasav peda , labor pain lol and I was thinking about peda , sweet dish :p
I know I am very bad in my own mother tongue. Hindi is tough language :/

lol =)))) you should ask your mother =}}}} peda....why are all desserts from U.P? :mad: my ex was from that place and he wasn't so good as the dishes are :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)