WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

No, just factual ;-)

I'm also a little bit ashamed. I have studied years of biology. I have passed many exams, I have gotten two degrees, I'm doing my PhD thesis now. And I couldn't name you 4 trees without thinking very, very hard, and then I still wouldn't know what they look like.

kmji1957

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

No, just factual ;-)

I'm also a little bit ashamed. I have studied years of biology. I have passed many exams, I have gotten two degrees, I'm doing my PhD thesis now. And I couldn't name you 4 trees without thinking very, very hard, and then I still wouldn't know what they look like.

You really should be ashamed! Tulips are one of the well-known flowers!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I like to look at pretty flowers. There are some plants with interesting biology i remember. But I really, really don't care about the name of them.

kmji1957

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

I like to look at pretty flowers. There are some plants with interesting biology i remember. But I really, really don't care about the name of them.

I don't care much about flowers either, but I least know some of their names. 😊

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

No, just factual ;-)

Don't be so hard on yourself :p they're are as many types of trees and plants as humans! :p and you can't learn them all
Let me add "you're just a mere mortal"

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Wow i know daisy 🌼 rose 🌹 lotus tulips sunflowers marigold "rafflesia" and some more i cannot recollect right now lol
I was obsessed with rafflesia when I was a kid....I wrote a 50page book with all the information i could get about it

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Don't be so hard on yourself :p they're are as many types of trees and plants as humans! :p and you can't learn them all

In this game, Quizduell, there are different categories. I'm by far best at "Body and Soul", questions usually related to the human body or diseases. My second best category is "In the Lab", there I have troubles with blunt questions about the periodic system if they are not related to atoms important in biology.

Then there's the category "Out in the Green", those are questions about plants and animals. And I'm so bad in it... I'm better in "Cinema" and "Comics" ;-)

Just tell nobody I'm a biologist...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

In this game, Quizduell, there are different categories. I'm by far best at "Body and Soul", questions usually related to the human body or diseases. My second best category is "In the Lab", there I have troubles with blunt questions about the periodic system if they are not related to atoms important in biology.

Then there's the category "Out in the Green", those are questions about plants and animals. And I'm so bad in it... I'm better in "Cinema" and "Comics" ;-)

your secret is safe with us ;)

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

You gave us something to blackmail you about :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven