WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hmmmm that we all figured :p smarter than me ....yes !! miles smarter than me :p

I didn't feel very smart for a long time. Now people think I'm not too stupid, but it takes a lot of interest in various things, keeping up with world and local news, and study related it took weeks and weeks of hard work. And there are still times I feel stupid ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I didn't feel very smart for a long time. Now people think I'm not too stupid, but it takes a lot of interest in various things, keeping up with world and local news, and study related it took weeks and weeks of hard work. And there are still times I feel stupid ;-)
*cough* just recently ;) ... I tease

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

*cough* just recently ;) ... I tease

The flower thing? I don't feel stupid because of it. Maybe a little ignorant. And to be honest, as a molecular biologist I have a standard answer ready: "Well, people always ask me about plants, I know nothing about plants, they should ask me about something like bacterial mechanisms to evade an immune response!" ;-)

Going to bed now, have a good night everybody.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The flower thing? I don't feel stupid because of it. Maybe a little ignorant. And to be honest, as a molecular biologist I have a standard answer ready: "Well, people always ask me about plants, I know nothing about plants, they should ask me about something like bacterial mechanisms to evade an immune response!" ;-)

Going to bed now, have a good night everybody.

I know nothing about flowers all I know is that they smell pretty and they have lots of different flowers :)
good night !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel