WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I switched back to two column layout. It just didn't work for me anymore, after a few hours I switched back.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I have the right to express my opinion.
But, anyway, I apologize for my behavior.

Nah that wasn't an opinion that was a jab at Nadia sarcastically saying she was friends when clearly they weren't. So I got mad. Don't try to cover it up saying it was an opinion. Like I said here before we all have our opinions and we all disagree at times but we EXPECT to respect each others opinions and respect each other . Got it

Last edited:

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Nah that wasn't an opinion that was a jab at Nadia sarcastically saying she was friends when clearly they weren't. So I got mad. Don't try to cover it up saying it was an opinion. Like I said here before we all have our opinions and we all disagree at times but we EXPECT to respect our opinions and respect each other . Got it

See the line above. That ends our conversation.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Nah that wasn't an opinion that was a jab at Nadia sarcastically saying she was friends when clearly they weren't. So I got mad. Don't try to cover it up saying it was an opinion. Like I said here before we all have our opinions and we all disagree at times but we EXPECT to respect our opinions and respect each other . Got it

Wow, Sahib is paying attention! And I am impressed with the clarity of your thoughts here, not to mention your grammar!

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

Everyone just relax. Enjoy the beautiful weather were you are at, and I'll just lay here in bed, plagued with allergies. I never liked the month of May 😔

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb