WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Applying screen protectors is a tedious task. Even when I take like 1-20 min I still get it wrong

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
If this went on as long as SpongeBob, it would be my favorite show ever.

This month is the 15th anniversary of SpongeBob and they're not even announcing that they're doing anything. Nickelodeon should at least think about promoting the one and only good show they're currently running, and probably the nest show they'll ever have ran. That makes me angry, mainly because I can't see my forehead (SpongeBob reference).

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

😪 Okay. Apparently, all forms of Benadryl make you drowsy... Not something you wanna find out while driving... Anyway, bout to pop another pill 💊 and jump on some BF4 tonight

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

oh a PowerPoint for my criminology D: its sooo much :p and how can you be using XP o.o that's against the computer commandments :p

we have 2 options use XP or switch to Linux (Ubuntu) , I told the head master that windows 8 are better in many aspects and office 365 is perfect for our college. He said OK I will think about but he never replied again(he is alive though lol ). I prefer using my own netbook :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb