WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

we have 2 options use XP or switch to Linux (Ubuntu) , I told the head master that windows 8 are better in many aspects and office 365 is perfect for our college. He said OK I will think about but he never replied again(he is alive though lol ). I prefer using my own netbook :smile:
ewwwwww that's a horrible selection D: . do you guys have no money in your college? at least we have win 7 :p

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

ewwwwww that's a horrible selection D: . do you guys have no money in your college? at least we have win 7 :p
we do pay full fees , but they don't want to waste money on computers I think :3 , rather they will waste money in organizing stupid functions , sports day.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

and some PC are from early 2000 , for instance some are still running Pentium 3 with 128MB ram , windows 98SE , old CRT monitor , ps/2 keyboard with ancient floppy drive :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

we do pay full fees , but they don't want to waste money on computers I think :3 , rather they will waste money in organizing stupid functions , sports day.
wtf a college that doesn't want to spend money on computers! that's ridiculous -.- how can they be running xp ! that gets me even more >.>

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

wtf a college that doesn't want to spend money on computers! that's ridiculous -.- how can they be running xp ! that gets me even more >.>

Thanks to the computer guy who installed windows xp :p 9oh btw xp machines are still good to use with a dual core processor , 2Gb ram and 500GB hard disk and 14inch led monitor) but some keyboard keys are broken 9i will blame the naughty boys ) , computer filled with malware and viruses , never connect your pen drives (this a notice stick on main gate lol )

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Thanks to the computer guy who installed windows xp :p 9oh btw xp machines are still good to use with a dual core processor , 2Gb ram and 500GB hard disk and 14inch led monitor) but some keyboard keys are broken 9i will blame the naughty boys ) , computer filled with malware and viruses , never connect your pen drives (this a notice stick on main gate lol )
that's horrible :/ colleges are suppose to have at least good computers so the students can use them . where is the dean so he can fire the tech guy because clearly he isn't doing his job. now if the school had no money that's a whole different story

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

that's horrible :/ colleges are suppose to have at least good computers so the students can use them . where is the dean so he can fire the tech guy because clearly he isn't doing his job. now if the school had no money that's a whole different story

when other are not bothered to complain , why should I ? you can ask more about this from Nadia :wink:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

when other are not bothered to complain , why should I ? you can ask more about this from Nadia :wink:
i would complain because for me, I need good equipment and computers. I need to be up to date with the latest computers and routers and switches. also I will ....when ever I see her again though :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well nvm that didn't last that long ....im dipping my feet in imore since I don't talk here a lot . so far im kinda shy

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

lol it will be below basic :p

My college in India had pentium4 with lcd monitors.....keyboards....no floppy disk.....with Ubuntu and fedora :p.....<--- this was in my C and C++ lab....the CAED lab had windows xp & 7 :p these people hog money from us....and they never use it for college....they use it for their own purpose! my college fees per year was 2400$

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss