WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

virus look like mines! :D

There's actually different looking ones. Some look like mines, others look almost like small space craft.

I did a quick look up because I've forgotten whether they fit in the bacterial group or not, it appears no. Seems it's still up in the air whether they fit into the 'life' category. I also forgot if they were DNA or RNA but it appears they come in both forms.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Well been sick this weekend. Had to call in sick from work this morning. Just got a bad cold or mild flu coupled with a persistent cough. Joy.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

that looks like a big spider

Yes it sort of looks like that but I was thinking along the lines of the lunar landing module or sometimes you see in cartoons things that have 'legs' that land on the surface of a planet.

Just so you know where I'm coming from. Also the program I saw it one made it look more like a ship due to the 3D image because it had hard edges and sort of 'flew' through it's medium and seemed to 'land' in places.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well been sick this weekend. Had to call in sick from work this morning. Just got a bad cold or mild flu coupled with a persistent cough. Joy.

Sounds similar to the one I had a few months back. It wasn't very pleasant at all. The cough lasted a few weeks after. The fever drove me nuts too because it came in waves. I'd feel fine then I would feel like crap. Was difficult to judge when I was 'better'.

Hope you feel better soon!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Besides I like interesting conversations. :p

I get bored talking about phones and other tech as it doesn't move that fast anymore. Even the new WP OS is nothing special. We're all still waiting, as usual, for the firmware updates. :/

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site

Truecaller after the latest isn't working it shows that there is no internet connection.
Can anyone help, thank you 😊.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Truecaller after the latest isn't working it shows that there is no internet connection.
Can anyone help, thank you ��.

Wrong thread and forum. This is off topic. You could try contacting the app developer and tell them your issue.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Yes it sort of looks like that but I was thinking along the lines of the lunar landing module or sometimes you see in cartoons things that have 'legs' that land on the surface of a planet.

Just so you know where I'm coming from. Also the program I saw it one made it look more like a ship due to the 3D image because it had hard edges and sort of 'flew' through it's medium and seemed to 'land' in places.

I get it....that's interesting right? we can't see them with naked eye yet they have so much power that they can travel and make us so sick such that we can't even get up from the bed! :D or sometimes even kill people :| <-- that's not so interesting though!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Can anyone help, thank you ��.

because it's blocked in KSA?
Edit : it's because it's blocked here in KSA I got the same thing, then I connected through VPN and it connected!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss