WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I think after 2 years of waking up at 5am and only sleeping 6 hrs , sleep deprivation is getting to me

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

Pffft.... I used to stay up much later than that and go to work/school the next day. Wus :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I like to sleep and function during the day. The pollen is very high at this moment.

Fortunate that right now the pollen is low. When it hits I think 85 or above for me , I start to feel the affects of the evil pollen

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

haha!! :D sometimes I never slept because of all the painting I did at night....fine arts got the best of my sleep :(

Where is the art? Was it worth the suffering? Post a pic or two if you still have it.

When you say 'fine' you usually refer aesthetically pleasing art. As in 'fine' detail.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I would always sleep good but recently I haven't :eek:

I was capable of sleeping regardless of caffeine intake. However I am incapable of sleeping sitting up unless I'm overly exhausted. These days I rarely get 8 hours sleep. I typically get 6-7 hours.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Where is the art? Was it worth the suffering? Post a pic or two if you still have it.

When you say 'fine' you usually refer aesthetically pleasing art. As in 'fine' detail.

I can't draw . I wish I could draw but I'm not very artistical . I draw stick figures

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I was capable of sleeping regardless of caffeine intake. However I am incapable of sleeping sitting up unless I'm overly exhausted. These days I rarely get 8 hours sleep. I typically get 6-7 hours.

:eek: how do you do it . I'm sleepy by mid day :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

fine arts was the name of the subject! :| and it were projects but.....after we submitted it they threw it in the dustbin =|

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb