WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

WTF? That's messed. Was this in KSA or India?

That's what happened in the college I went to, admittedly they gave you a good month to claim your project and they only cleared it away after you made it clear you didn't want it. Still kinda sucky.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's what happened in the college I went to, admittedly they gave you a good month to claim your project and they only cleared it away after you made it clear you didn't want it. Still kinda sucky.

Well that's understandable. You either take your stuff or it goes in the dust bin. They can't keep everything. At least they gave you the option though. I was trying to find out if they gave Nadia the same.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

She has a bf already ._. Besides she is the only person I talk to these days at school :)
Also why would I when I have you :eek:?

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

I don't know you tell me! it's always Cindy or your ex

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

I was capable of sleeping regardless of caffeine intake. However I am incapable of sleeping sitting up unless I'm overly exhausted. These days I rarely get 8 hours sleep. I typically get 6-7 hours.

Wish i was capable of that! (Not falling asleep sitting up, constantly feel like im nodding off. I can still sleep regardless of caffeine intake as well

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb