WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Wus... :p

Just remember, unless your drinking beer - Spicy food requires a protein to reduce it's heat. Milk, coconut milk or yogurt work well.

I drank milk with a super spicy chicken 🍗 ( it had a label of warning ⚠) and it made me throw up the milk and chicken wings

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I drank milk with a super spicy chicken �� ( it had a label of warning ⚠) and it made me throw up the milk and chicken wings

That was plainly silly. Unless you're used to that level of heat I don't recommend doing things like that. :p Most people think they know hot food, most don't.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

so last night I was amazed by how my phone synced my new routers settings with my laptop....I was wonderstruck....at first I thought maybe my dad put it....then I realized it was my phone :O

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

saying his ex did this..his friend this....trust me it's helping so much! :/

That is both funny and sad.

I find it funny because it reminds me slightly of me when I was younger. I find it sad for the same reason.

However, I must admit, I didn't talk about other girls and how nice they were when trying to be with another girl. :p So maybe I wasn't as bad as I thought. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so last night I was amazed by how my phone synced my new routers settings with my laptop....I was wonderstruck....at first I thought maybe my dad put it....then I realized it was my phone :O

Ah I like that too. I get all excited when that happens !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That is both funny and sad.

I find it funny because it reminds me slightly of me when I was younger. I find it sad for the same reason.

However, I must admit, I didn't talk about other girls and how nice they were when trying to be with another girl. :p So maybe I wasn't as bad as I thought. :p

I wonder how similar 😉?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I find it odd that some bacteria and the capsules that medicine to neutralize them look...strangely alike.

What?! What do you mean, what does "look alike" mean on a molecular level?

And if you use denatured virus as a vaccination, of course they look alike :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte