WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Grrrrrr, so as usual, MS adds some new feature to iOS/Android before WP 😷

Apparently, you can now get x number of credits for desktop searches and x number of credits for mobile searches on Bing rewards, but the mobile searches are only for competing platforms with WP left with, "coming soon".

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Although it looks like there is some groundwork in place for Cortana to allow for mobile search credits... There is a link under settings > search to view Bing rewards info.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I really have no idea what your conversation is about...

Just general conversation. Sahib said he was spending time with his friend Cindy and Nadia was giving him grief. He then said he wanted her so I asked what he was doing to get her. Then Nadia said something sarcastic and I mentioned that Sahib sort of reminded me of me when I was younger. Add in the occasional tangents of friends and relatives and you got the general narrative.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

my friends were not fond that I was popular and rumors were spread about me that I had many friends and that I'm a flirt lol

Oh, high school rumours. I so remember those! I think in my final year there were several floating around about me. I don't remember a single one though. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Although it looks like there is some groundwork in place for Cortana to allow for mobile search credits... There is a link under settings > search to view Bing rewards info.
Yeah I saw the yesterday but I couldn't get it to work

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Just general conversation. Sahib said he was spending time with his friend Cindy and Nadia was giving him grief. He then said he wanted her so I asked what he was doing to get her. Then Nadia said something sarcastic and I mentioned that Sahib sort of reminded me of me when I was younger. Add in the occasional tangents of friends and relatives and you got the general narrative.
Oh snaps I just understood something. Thanks for that

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I would recommend him to focus on girls in his physical reach. But then I think about you and I am not that sure anymore.

Personally I have a lot of female friends, great friends I care deeply about, but since I have a girlfriend it has become more delicate in how I interact with them. My girlfriend isn't jealous, but she would of course not fancy me spending too much time with them. So going out with them alone has become a rare thing.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

if i wrote you a symphony....just to say how much you mean to me!! what would you do?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire