WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Oh, high school rumours. I so remember those! I think in my final year there were several floating around about me. I don't remember a single one though. :p

the best was that I've slept with all the guys of my school :/ I would've gotten AIDS and died by now :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I would recommend him to focus on girls in his physical reach. But then I think about you and I am not that sure anymore.

Personally I have a lot of female friends, great friends I care deeply about, but since I have a girlfriend it has become more delicate in how I interact with them. My girlfriend isn't jealous, but she would of course not fancy me spending too much time with them. So going out with them alone has become a rare thing.

I say him the same thing :p get a gf from his place!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

the best was that I've slept with all the guys of my school :/ I would've gotten AIDS and died by now :p

No one said teenage girls were smart or nice. I think girls are way more vicious to each other. It's very odd. I often wonder how long it's been like this.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I can't write a symphony or draw but I would go out of my way to learn how to and make a song.

I make parody songs on the fly... Like singing "Gonorrhea" to the tune of "My Maria"

Or "Eat'n Velveeda Loca" instead of "Livin La Vida loca"

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So answer this question once and for all. Is there anything between you two or is it just friendship? You going to elope on us one day or something? :p

Hmmm how would answer this question. Ok here I go. We both like each other, there is no doubting that and I am worried that one day she will have to leave since she will get married on day to another guy since her mom ( think wants her to get married). But yeah I do like her ^.^

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Hmmm how would answer this question. Ok here I go. We both like each other, there is no doubting that and I am worried that one day she will have to leave since she will get married on day to another guy since her mom ( think wants her to get married). But yeah I do like her ^.^

I'd like him to get a gf from his place :p so he could be happy!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Imagine me and you, I do....I think about you day and night, it's only right....To think about the girl you love and hold her tight....So happy together..!! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb