WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I think i changed as the years went by. I turned more bitter. There is another one like that but about bitterness

I didn't have a girlfriend for years. I did not care much, I just enjoyed life, going out, doing a lot of things, traveling and so on. And I am not talking about crazy sexual encounters, that was never my thing.

I don't understand people that get bitter only because they have no girlfriend. Projecting your hypothetical happiness in a single inexistent person seems somehow crazy to me.

And you're still so young.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I didn't have a girlfriend for years. I did not care much, I just enjoyed life, going out, doing a lot of things, traveling and so on. And I am not talking about crazy sexual encounters, that was never my thing.

I don't understand people that get bitter only because they have no girlfriend. Projecting your hypothetical happiness in a single inexistent person seems somehow crazy to me.

And you're still so young.
Lol nah I'm not bitter for not having a gf. I'm bitter about the stuff I work hard on only for it to turn out like I didn't picture. That's the only thing 😈

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Lol nah I'm not bitter for not having a gf. I'm bitter about the stuff I work hard on only for it to turn out like I didn't picture. That's the only thing ��

That my friend, is life. Get used to the idea. Nothing goes as planned 99% of the time.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

if i could i'd grab that female by her hair....and get her back to him! -_- trust me i've done this before to a friend..but I grabbed her hand

I don't think it would be that easy in that situation. :p I don't honestly believe she was being honest with him. That's just my opinion in the matter.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't think it would be that easy in that situation. :p I don't honestly believe she was being honest with him. That's just my opinion in the matter.

who knows I gave up recently thinking what I did wrong . sure it bugs me but not as much . I started to think how she was doing , I later concluded that she was doing good without me. :p if she lied well now shes happy, If she didn't well shes still happy. that's mu opinion in that matter too :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)