WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

not yet :/. its not you that's not understanding it :p its just a whole things that don't make sense to me yet

Let me try. I haven't read your whole biography on it but I'll take a stab.

When a guy falls for a girl, especially his first he goes all out. Sometimes over the top.

A girl on the other hand thinks about things. She judges. She wonders. She tests. Most importantly she feels things out. At first things can feel good. The guy can be charming. However a point comes when she wonders if she's with the right guy. So she tests some more and starts to think, maybe not. So she does one of several things. She tries to force a break up by doing stupid things to make him think badly of her out she waits for an opportunity to end things. Sometimes both. If neither present themselves easily the breakup talk happens.

Anything sound familiar?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

When a guy falls for a girl, especially his first he goes all out. Sometimes over the top.

A girl on the other hand thinks about things. She judges. She wonders. She tests. Most importantly she feels things out. At first things can feel good. The guy can be charming. However a point comes when she wonders if she's with the right guy. So she tests some more and starts to think, maybe not. So she does one of several things. She tries to force a break up by doing stupid things to make him think badly of her out she waits for an opportunity to end things. Sometimes both. If neither present themselves easily the breakup talk happens.

Anything sound familiar?

yeah it does. though it was out of the blue. if I remember correctly it was around 10 that I told her good morning then a few hrs later she "she was caught and she had to leave me " that was it. no explanation just " im sorry" what you says makes sense

kmji1957

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

Anything sound familiar?

Hmm, that's interesting point of view.
About girls thinking I mean. Have you learned psychology?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Lol, the last PS2 game was released just a few MONTHS ago! That'd be Fifa 14. Released on PS2, PS3, and PS4 for the Sony side. :p

Sent from my Xbox One using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

yeah it does. though it was out of the blue. if I remember correctly it was around 10 that I told her good morning then a few hrs later she "she was caught and she had to leave me " that was it. no explanation just " im sorry" what you says makes sense

You've spent the last while wondering where you went wrong without looking at alternatives.

Look at it differently.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You've spent the last while wondering where you went wrong without looking at alternatives.

Look at it differently.

your right. I have though about it. I guess I cant come to a consensous as to what happened. I gave up though since I wont figure it out. all I know is that she's happy , that's all I wanted her to be was happy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss